Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Yet again another blog to pass the time. But seriously what more can I possibly write about? I right about what's going on with me in my greatestjournal....I post occasionally on myspace and on livejournal. But I guess I just needed one more. To try and do something different. Write about some other things. Nothing huge or life changing. Just something little.

Maybe I'll be really random and write about clouds or grass or the old lady across the street. That could actually be pretty interesting. I guess I just like writing even if I do feel stupid about what I wrote afterwards.

That's what life is about though, right?? Making stupid mistakes and learning from them. Plus you only get chance to live life so you might as well not hold anything back from anyone. You'll end up regretting it and regrets SUCK. My theory is have fun, live it up. I don't have time to sit around and feel sorry for myself. Suck it up and move on. Moving on can be the hard part though. It's easy to suck it up....but not so easy to move on. There's always something nagging at you in the back of your mind that wills you to hold onto to whatever is bothering you. Sometimes the human mind just sucks.

No comments: