Tuesday, April 06, 2010

Day 01 – Your favorite song

This is something really hard to pick, but if this one of the hard decisions in life then that's a-ok with me. I have favorite songs from various different bands, and various different songs are more heavily rotated at different times. But I think one of the top one's that has been in rotation that I've really been into is Careful by Paramore




Shifting your weight
To throw off the pain
Well you can ignore it
But only for so long

You look like I did
You resist me just like this
"You can't tell me {how} to heal!"
And it hurts remembering
How it felt to shut down

You can't be too careful anymore
When all that is waiting for you
Won't come any closer
You've got to reach out a little more
More
More
More, more

The truth never set me free
The truth never set me free
The truth never set me free
So I'll do it myself


Probably my favorite part of the song is those lyrics. By the way, I hope the video audio quality is ok, didn't check it just picked on off of youtube the roomie is on the phone and didn't want to disturb her.

No comments: